The Leadership Health Care (LHC) Delegation to Washington, D.C. offers an exclusive opportunity to hear from members of Congress, Administration officials and national thought leaders about key health care policy issues, federal health care spending priorities and reform implementation. It will further acquaint members with current and breaking health care developments and perspectives on the policy environment while showcasing Nashville’s robust $84 billion health care industry.
The full agenda for the delegation will be available soon. Confirmed speakers for this year’s delegation include:
- Andy Bressler, Managing Director, Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Research
- Wilson Compton, M.D., Deputy Director, National Institute on Drug Abuse
- U.S. Congressman Jim Cooper (TN, 5th District)
- Dan Diamond, Reporter, Politico and author of "Politico Pulse"
- Chris Stirewalt, Politics Editor, Fox News Channel
- Grace Stuntz, Majority Staff, Office of U.S. Senator Lamar Alexander (R-TN), Senate HELP Committee
- Arielle Woronoff, Minority Staff, Office of U.S. Senator Ron Wyden (D-OR), Senate Finance Committee
Limited sponsorship opportunities are still available. Please contact Jamie Lee with interest.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615-743-3140 for more information.